Friday, June 5, 2009

Baby Quilt Complete

Well, what was once this....

Became this....


I finished the quilt. It was a lot easier then I thought it would be. I'm still struggling though with how to keep the backing together with the front. And not getting any shifting in the fabrics when you quilt them. Arrrggghhhh!!! Maybe I'm going to need a class - but why can't I just figure this out on my own?!! Or maybe I need a different foot on my machine? Would a walking foot solve this problem? Hmmm.. need to do a little research on that.

Also, I'm planning to post my first turtorial this weekend. There I said it.. now I have to do it. It is for a reusable grocery bag. Super simple! Can't wait to share this with you.

But before I can start that - I need to make a super cute Diaper Bag for my friend Monica! I'm off to start cutting those fabs.

Pin It