Sunday, September 20, 2009

To Do list item # 437... Check!

Well, I checked an item off the "To Do" list this morning. I was almost done with the binding on the Christmas quilt that I showed you here.

So I sat in the quiet of the morning.. (it was still a little dark out actually) and finished it. Then I washed and dried it this afternoon.

I love love love how the back turned out. I wasn't sure what I was going to do - I kinda decided as I went and I couldn't be happier.


Isn't it pretty?! Pin It

3 comments:

Bobbi said...

your very first quilt finished totally by you! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! it is beautiful! i love the back! GREAT JOB!!! as rosie says....keep on quilting!

Angie said...

Nice back. I love the fabric, too,.

Heidi said...

@ Bobbi.. this isn't the first - I just did my halloween quilt remember?? lol