Sunday, May 27, 2012

Quid Pro Quo Part Deux

So you may remember a few months back when I made this trade with one of my Cousins.

Well, this weekend, we made another trade.

I made her this casserole keeper (similar to this one)


She makes a blueberry dessert that I love! So I decided to use blueberry fabric.



And this is what she gave me...


An old window and a screen. I've got big plans for the window! Still not sure what I want to do with the screen though. I'll need to think about that one for a while.


I also got a giant bag of Rhubarb from my Aunt and Uncle. This one had a root on it.. so we put it in a pot and I brought it home. I love Rhubarb. I'll be doing some baking tomorrow for sure.

And, speaking of tomorrow.. I'm planning a giveaway to celebrate someone special. So don't forget to come back and see what it is!
Pin It

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful trade Heidi,i love the casserole holder.xx

boysmum2 said...

I love rhubarb crumble, my favourite. Will be back for the give-away later. I have a give-away going to present too, don't forget to check it out sometime.

Carol said...

Nice casserole carrier. What pattern did you use?

Mrs A said...

Beautiful casserole holder, i love rhubarb!

Maria said...

Oh yes you did do a great trade. I could use the window and old screen for leadlight....
Lovely cassrole snug you made too.

GrandmaSoucie said...

I used to build furniture for my antique booth, and I can tell you that screen would make the PERFECT door for a cabinet!!! Just sayin'